ELM327 USB FTDI Auto Diagnostic Tool
ELM327 USB FT232RL Features:
- ELM327 is the latest PC-based scan tool. It is dispatched with a number of compatible programs. The processor is an ELM327. The output protocol (connection to laptop) is USB.
- Processor: ELM327.
- OBD-II Software for ELM327 is a free program that allows you to use your PC and a hardware interface to get the information from your car's computer.
- The program is very easy to install: simply extract the files into a folder on your computer's hard drive, and you're ready to go. To uninstall the program, simply delete the entire contents of the folder where the program resides.
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3.Display current sensor data, including:
5.Calculated Load Value
7.Fuel System Status
9.Short Term Fuel Trim
10.Long Term Fuel Trim
11.Intake Manifold Pressure
13.Intake Air Temperature
14.Air Flow Rate
15.Absolute Throttle Position
16.Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
17.Fuel System status
- OBD Gauge for PalmOS and Pocket PC by Dana Peters
- OBD Logger by Jonathan Senkerik
- OBD-II ScanMaster by Wladimir Gurskij (ScanMaster 3.52 - local copy)
- OBD2 Scantool by Ivan Andrewjeski
- OBDII for ELM322 by David Huffman
- pyOBD by Donour Sizemore for MacOSX and Linux
- RDDTC by Pete Calinski
- Real Scan by Brent Harris
- ScanTest for Pocket PC by Ivan Ganev aka a-ser
- wOBD by WDT